There are 4 steps to receiving this award..
- List 11 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s 11 questions.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them your own questions.
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
11 facts about myself:
- I’m a single mom (duh!)
- Even though I get mad sometimes at choices Elijah’s dad has made to not be involved, I secretly love that I don’t have to share his love, hugs and amazing smiles everyday.
- I am terrified of bugs. Specifically, these kind.
- I am also terrified of tornadoes and severe thunderstorms.
- Sometimes I speed on my way home from work, just because I missed Elijah so much and can’t wait to see him. (Those are usually the days he’s extra cranky or moody when I get home. Funny how that works huh?)
- Blue is my favorite color.
- I’d rather read a book in a corner than go to a party and be social.
- I hate talking on the phone.
- If I could where pajama pants and sweatshirts everyday, I’d be a much happier person.
- I GENUINELY love my job, and can’t even believe I was so blessed to get this job. Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve it.
- I get car sick when riding in the passenger seat.
Questions from Tina:
- Baseball or Football? Though I don’t often watch sports, when I do I prefer football.
- When you’re writing, do you prefer to sit down with a drink (soda, coffee, beer, etc) or food (snack or meal)? I usually have a drink at my desk- like water or coffee. Sometimes I have nothing.
- Do you write out your blog post before typing it up? Nope. Sometimes I just type something up real quick and hit publish, sometimes it takes me forever to edit and make it what I want it to say.
- How old is your oldest living relative? My grandma- I’m not sure the exact age- late 70′s early 80′s?
- Last show you watched on tv? I think Hart of Dixie with my seester.
- Favorite cologne or perfume? I like too many to have just one favorite.
- What was the make/model of your first car? First car I got to drive on a regular basis was an Oldsmobile (passed down from my step-mom’s mom, to my step-mom, to my brother and then to me) but the first car I bought was a Chevy Lumina.
- Who does your family say you look most like? My seester.
- Favorite website (not a blog)? I guess Facebook. Pintrest is coming up a strong second though.
- What’s the best part about the holidays? Spending the days with family
- What made you start blogging? I love talking about how awesome my son is. Also, in doing so, I have discovered how much I enjoy blogging about food too
And the nominees are…. (In your head if you could picture that as being read by someone at the Oscar’s, that’d be great, mmkay?) These may or may not have 200 or less followers, because honestly half the time I can’t tell. And I know in at least one case, they have more than 200, but not much over that and I want to get the name out because, darn it, it’s a great read!! In no particular order we have:
- knocked over by a feather
- Single Mom in the City
- a flock of crows
- The Cheeky Bride
- Dear #$&!% Baby
- making this home
- Brain Cooties
- mutant supermodel
Now for my 11 questions for my Nominees.
- What inspires your blog?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Favorite movie and why?
- How many hours a week do you spend on the computer?
- How long does it take to write a post, on average?
- Did you ever dream your life would be what it is now?
- Favorite food?
- What would be your dream job, if you had the choice?
- What is your hidden talent?
- Facebook or Pinterest?
- What is one thing your working on for yourself?
Those are some ridiculous questions. I’m not even going to tell you how long it took me to come up with them, nor do I know WHY is was so hard to come up with random questions. *sigh*
Thanks again Tina! I appreciate the nomination