We’ve all got them. Things that irritate us to no end. I have a few. Well, more than a few. A lot actually. Apparently everything bothers and/or annoys me. Here’s my top 10:
1. Stepping in something wet with socks on. I don’t think I need to say anymore. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who feels this way.
2. People who act well below their age. It’s one thing to be fun and young at heart. It’s another to be 40 and dress/talk/date like you’re 20. Male or female, they both do it.
3. People talking over other people. Interrupting people to say what must surely be the most amazing thing ever to be spoken out loud.
4. Going along with 3, when people feel the need to ‘top’ whatever you are saying to show you how much worse they have/had it than you. Not everything is a competition- sometimes people just want to vent.
5. People driving 10 mph or more UNDER the speed limit.
6. People who try to climb in your backseat with their car when you are already going OVER the speed limit.
7. People giving you advice on how to raise your child, but they don’t have any kids. Unless you birth (adopting is acceptable as well) a child and RAISE him or her, please don’t try to advise me on how to raise my son. You don’t have a clue.
8. People who misspell words all the time. Or use the wrong variations of you’re, your, there, their, etc…
9. When someone ignores a text or email, knowing a response is needed.
10. Being a hypocrite.
You know what doesn’t annoy me? This guy right here…
What are some of your top peeves? Am I alone in the ones I am feeling??